- This Terms of Service governs the relationship between ASIC Miners Outlet Inc. (“ASIC Miners Outlet” or “we”) and its users (“User” or “you”).
- If you use ASIC Miners Outlet digital products displaying or otherwise governed by these terms of Service (“Terms of Service”), including Asicminersoutlet.com, ASIC Miners Outlet’s mobile sites and applications (together with Decypt.co, the “Site”), and any of the features of the Site, including but not limited to RSS feeds, APIs, and Software (as defined below) and other downloads (the “Services”) and Discord networking platform, you agree to abide by all of the terms and conditions of these Terms of Service. If you disagree with anything within the Terms of Service, please discontinue your use of the Site and Services immediately.
- We may change, add or remove portions of these Terms of Service at any time by updating the date above after “Last Updated On” without any other notifications to you. Such changes shall become effective immediately upon posting. It is your responsibility to review these Terms of Service prior to each use of the Site and Services.
All of the information and other content displayed on, transmitted through, or used in connection with the Site and the Services, including for example, advertising, directories, guides, articles, opinions, reviews, text, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips, video, html, source and object code, software, data, the selection and arrangement of the aforementioned Site and Services (collectively, the “Content”), are protected under applicable copyrights and other proprietary (including but not limited to intellectual property) rights and are the intellectual property of ASIC Miners Outlet, and its affiliated companies, licensors and suppliers. ASIC Miners Outlet actively protects its rights to the Content to the fullest extent of the law. ASIC Miners Outlet strives to ensure that all information contained on the Site and the Services is correct and up to date.
Third Party Content
The Site and the Services contain links to third-party websites, resources and advertisers. ASIC Miners Outlet does not control, endorse, sponsor, recommend or otherwise accept responsibility for any third-party content. Because we are not responsible for the availability of these outside resources, or their contents or privacy practices, you should direct any concerns regarding any third-party content to such third-party. We accept responsibility for the content of external websites linked to through the Site or the Services. Third party content is accessed at the user’s own risk.
From time to time, ASIC Miners Outlet distributes content from third-party publishers as indicated on the Site. In these circumstances, ASIC Miners Outlet only provides limited stylistic input to the content.
ASIC Miners Outlet does not verify and takes no responsibility for the accuracy of the content provided by any such third-party publishers.
You acknowledge and agree that ASIC Miners Outlet is not responsible for any loss or inconvenience caused by reliance on any material contained in the Site and Services.
User Generated Content
- If you upload, post or submit any content on the Service, you represent to us that you have all the necessary legal rights to upload, post or submit such content and it will not violate any law or the rights of any person. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Services any libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, or otherwise illegal material. You shall not impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresent your identity, affiliation or status. You agree not to provide material and misleading information knowingly and with intent to defraud. You shall not upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish on to the Services any malware, viruses, spyware, or other malicious software or files to the Services. You shall not use automated means to upload to, or distribute or otherwise publish onto, the Services any content.
- You agree that you will not threaten or verbally abuse other users, use defamatory language, or deliberately disrupt discussions with repetitive messages, meaningless messages or “spam.” You agree not to use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, sexual preference, age, region, disability, etc. Hate speech of any kind is grounds for immediate and permanent suspension of access to all or part of the Services.
- The Services shall be used only in a noncommercial manner. You shall not, without the express approval of ASIC Miners Outlet, distribute or otherwise publish any material containing any solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation for goods or services.
- You acknowledge that any submissions you make to the Services (i.e., user-generated content including but not limited to: comments, Discord forum messages) (each, a “Submission”) may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed by ASIC Miners Outlet and you waive any rights you may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to you. Submissions made to the Services may also be included in our RSS feeds and APIs and made available for republishing through other formats.
- You grant ASIC Miners Outlet a perpetual, nonexclusive, world-wide, royalty-free, sub-licensable license to the Submissions, which includes without limitation the right for ASIC Miners Outlet, or any third party it designates, to use, copy, transmit, excerpt, publish, distribute, publicly display, publicly perform, communicate to the public, create derivative works of, host, index, cache, tag, encode, modify and adapt (including without limitation the right to adapt to streaming, downloading, broadcast, mobile, digital, thumbnail, scanning or other technologies) in any form or media now known or hereinafter developed, any Submission posted by you on or to the Services or any other website owned by ASIC Miners Outlet, including Submission posted on or to the Services through a third party, if any.
- You are solely responsible for the content of your Submissions. However, while ASIC Miners Outlet does not and cannot review every Submission and is not responsible for the content of these messages, ASIC Miners Outlet reserves the right to delete, move, or edit Submissions that it, in its sole discretion, deems abusive, defamatory, obscene, in violation of copyright or trademark laws, in violation of these Terms of Service, or otherwise unacceptable.
- By making a Submission, you are consenting to its display and publication on the Site and in the Services and for related online and offline promotional uses.
Not Investment Advice
All writers’ opinions are their own and do not constitute financial advice in any way whatsoever. Nothing published by the Site or the Services constitutes an investment recommendation, nor should any data or Content published by ASIC Miners Outlet be relied upon for any investment activities.
Representations and Warranties; Indemnification; Limitation of Liabilities
- Specifically, you agree to hold ASIC Miners Outlet, its affiliates, officers, directors, employees, agents, and third party service providers harmless from and defend them against any claims, costs, damages, losses, expenses, and any other liabilities, including attorneys’ fees and costs, arising out of or related to your access to or use of ASIC Miners Outlet, your violation of this user agreement, and/or your violation of the rights of any third party or person.
- You will not will not hold ASIC Miners Outlet liable for any special, consequential, indirect, incidental, punitive, reliance, or exemplary damages, whether in tort, contract, or any other legal theory, arising out of or in any way connected with this agreement or your use of or attempt to use ASIC Miners Outlet, including (but not limited to) damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, or data. This limitation on liability shall not be affected even if we have been advised of the possibility of such damages. Some states do not allow for the exclusion of implied warranties or the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages, so the above exclusions may not apply to you. You may have other rights that vary from state to state.
- You agree to release us, our affiliates, and third-party service providers, and each associated director, employee, agents, and officers, from claims, demands and damages (actual and consequential), of every kind and nature, known and unknown, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way connected to your use of ASIC Miners Outlet.