INNOSILICON G32 GRIN Miner Mini Batch 1
Prices go up when the timer hits zero.
This product is available with PRE-ORDER. All orders will be shipped out starting with October 2019 .
The best-in-class Grin miner which achieves full compatibility of Cuckatoo31+ and Cuckatoo32+ algorithm ( Cuckatoo29/30 also backwards compatible) in the same hardware.
Attention, Innosilicon G32 ASIC Products, are NOT yet available !!! (First release in October 2019)
6 in stock
- G32-Mini PCIe Card (Wifi capable) — Preliminary Specification:
Performance Target:21.5GPS (+-5%) for CC31+, 4.5GPS (+-5%) for CC32+, about 10X a good GPU
- Power Consumption: 140W (+-10%) normal mode, low power mode available
- Estimated Size: Standard PCIe Graphic Card Size
- Estimated weight: 1.2KG
- Installation: Easy installation like a GPU card, in fact is easier. The card is totally self-contained with software / wifi / Ethernet port embedded. Only the standard computer PSU is needed to power the card. Each Card can work alone or be cascaded.
All Innosilicon Grin G32 Mini, G32-500, and G32- 1800 Miner will be tested by factory before shipment and certified by Innosilicon. The post-sales service policy is as follows. After payment, your order will be processed immediately.
180 days parts warranty for any miners directly purchased from Innosilicon (counting upon miner arrival). If any problem, please leave an after-sales message on our message board. Our technical support team will get in touch with you ASAP.
Extended warranty from 6 months to 9months only for pre-order during 16th April, 2019 and 30th April, 2019.
Please don’t send any machine or parts without contacting the technical support team first. Any loss or damage as a result of lack of contact will be the responsibility of the customer.
The price of miners may be adjusted at any time without prior notice or price compensation to customers.
The warranty expires in the following cases:
- Miner is demolished, privately altered or component replacement by customers;
- Lightning, voltage surges, poor quality power supply causing damage;
- Circuit boards and components damaged by water, exposed to moisture or corroded;
- The circuit board or the chip is completely burned;
- Excessive Over-clocking in an overheating environment.
- If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
If above case happens, services of your miner maintenance will be charged. For the specific procedures, please refer to the after-sales process.
Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.